Sunday, January 22, 2012

Chicken & Dumplings, Dinosaur Cages, & Thunderstorms...

This (Chicken & Dumplings, Dinosaur Cages, & Thunderstorms...) has been the makings of a very good January Sunday for me!!
I have never made Chicken & Dumplings or noodles before, well not from scratch anyway. I am proud to say they turned out amazing!! Maybe I do have a touch of my papa, & my mom's incredible cooking ability after all.
I promise they are every bit as good as they look!!

Throughout the day, as the cooking was going on :), my little man very much wanted me to help him build dinosaur cages over & over...as his dinosaurs kept "jumping out mommy" and "dinosaur knock it down mommy". This kept us very busy all day long....
As you can see this is a very serious building plan....

And as this day is coming to a close a loud thunderstorm complete with hail decided to hit...seriously thunder lightening & hail in Missouri, in January..awesome..
Well at least little man seemed to like it; "go see rain out there mommy"...he meant looking out the back door.

I must say this out of the ordinary three day weekend has been nice and relaxing. I truly love just being at home hanging with my little man.

I hope everyone else had equally relaxing Sundays!! I will probably enjoy a nice glass of....
while I sit back and listen to the rain...
Have a great Monday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment